TUTORIAL PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS
Romano Fantacci, University of Florence, Italy
Xianbin Wang, Western University, Canada
IEEE GLOBECOM 2024 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications and networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference.
DEADLINE: 15 March 2024
RECOMMENDED OUTLINE OF PROPOSALS
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience.
- Name and a short biography of each tutorial presenter.
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness.
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts.
- Possibility of and suitability for a virtual presentation of the tutorial.
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial.
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial.
- State whether a similar tutorial has been offered by others in recent ICC & GLOBECOM (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.